GTA IV Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTA IV Roleplay

Liberty City.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Grand Theft Auto IV Role Playing community for X Box 360 live

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smoothoper8r

A Grand Theft Auto IV Role Playing community for X Box 360 live Empty
PostSubject: A Grand Theft Auto IV Role Playing community for X Box 360 live   A Grand Theft Auto IV Role Playing community for X Box 360 live I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:38 pm

im going to start by saying im not going to waste time on posting colorful pics of GTA, changing my font size and color or text. im sure your not here for that either, anyways. We are a community (or clan as some people call it) of devoted GTA IV Role Players who are looking to grow our community, there are no requirements accept these, you must have an X Box 360 console and GTA IV ant listen to us when your attention is needed and have fun. Our RPs take place every day, we make sure everyone is happy and satisfyed, we have bank accounts and money systems depending on what you do for money and theres tuns to do for cash, we have weapon system, veichel/transport system, gang/crime family factions, an LCPD (Liberty City Police Department) and much, much more but this would all be easyer to explain over the xbox360 mic, on hotmail and/or facebook so ill ask you to contact me for further information at either my XBL (XBL=XBoxLive) account ( IncredibleChimp ), hotmail ( dawlr@hotmail.ca ) and/or my facebook (Dakotah Roger). we thank you for taking the time to read this and i personaly hope to hear from all of you GTA IV RP lovers!.
Back to top Go down

A Grand Theft Auto IV Role Playing community for X Box 360 live
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV Roleplay :: The Roleplay-
Jump to: