GTA IV Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTA IV Roleplay

Liberty City.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acky
Admin
Acky

Forum Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules.   Forum Rules. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:56 am

-No spamming, insulting, flaming, hateful or abusive comments, messages, etc. to any user is ever acceptable.

-No plagiarism. If you are posting someone else's work, you must have it in a quote, or list his/her name somewhere after or before the quote.

-No advertising outside of the Roleplay. (I.E. No posts about Getanxbox4free.com asking for referrals, etc.)

-No back-talking Mods or Admins. PM'ing asking for clarification is fine, but swearing out Moderators/Admins is unacceptable, and will not be tolerated. This goes for regular users as well. Debates are allowed and encouraged, but don't be a forum troll.

-No trolling.

- oMg!!111 I lik3 l0v3 h0w 70m l3t's m3 talk l1k3 th15! You can abbreviate, but please don't write in 1337 talk. Keep it simple.

-Try to keep posts on topic or they will either be moved to the "Dumpster" or "Off-Topic" section depending on content.

-Please refrain from posting any changes or information you think is correct concerning the Roleplay. Any changes or Updates will be posted by an Admin/Mod.

If you have something to say about the community, say so in the "Suggestions" Forum!
That's what it's for, but please no calling other members out. That will only start a fight. If you have a problem with another member, either talk to a Mod/Admin or politely PM him with your concerns.

-You are encouraged to report user violating these terms to moderators and/or Admins.

-Please don't leech images; All you have to do is click the "Host an Image" button on the posting toolbar, and upload a picture either via a saved one on your computer, or a URL.
Back to top Go down
https://gtaivroleplay.rpg-board.net

Forum Rules.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV Roleplay :: Forum Rules-
Jump to: